We are excited to announce the latest feature release for Tithe.ly Messaging.
Drag & Drop Email Blasts
Tithe.ly Messaging Blasts now include the ability to send HTML emails using our Drag & Drop email creator. Select from pre-design templates or start from scratch.
Simple Email Blasts now include a toolbar with formatting options.
Learn more about Messaging Blasts in the following articles:
Hello Elvanto users!
We are pleased to announce a brand new version of the mobile app! The new update features ALL features available in the web version 🎉
Simply go to the app store on your device, and you can download or update it now!
We have worked hard to ensure that no functionality has been lost from the old app, and you will see that you have gained full access to your Elvanto account for both the Admin and Member View!
On top of that here are some other perks to making this switch:
- Your members will no longer have to enter their domain in order to get to the login page for their account. They can simply enter in their normal details and the app will detect any account associated with those login credentials!
2.This app will be much easier to update for the long-awaited feature requests already we have for the Elvanto app. For example, our next goal for the app will be to enable push notifications for your group chat feature that already exists!
We hope you are pleased with this change, and please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help!
Hello Elvanto Users!
Our team was able to tackle several bugs this past month!
All of the following bugs are now fixed!
- Demographic progression was not saving for development-based demographics
- Assets was not hiding some with location lockdown
- Group roster was showing the same profile twice after merging duplicates
- Selecting a payment method was not allowing the Batches report to run correctly
- Custom fields: Checkboxes (can select many) was not logging correctly
- Transaction amount not showing when exporting a standard report to a PDF
- Errors were given when approving submissions while ‘disable invoices and tickets’ was selected
- Unable to access ‘activity’ or ‘volunteering’ tabs when locked down to demographics
- ' appearing in the form titles with apostrophes
- Declining roster request wasn’t notifying the ‘reports to’ for the department
- Error when automatically checking for conflicts when rostering for services (both single and EMS)
As always, if you have any questions or think you may be experiencing a bug in the system for our team to fix, please email email@example.com with the details (with screenshots or screen recordings, please :).
Our small but mighty team is always happy to help!
Hello everyone! We have another improvement to share with you surrounding the Group Finder!
Contact Group Leader Button- Before this update, when someone found a group via the Group Finder, they only had the option to join the group. With the new update, a person will now have a new button to reach out to the group leader to ask questions before joining!
On top of that, all communication will be done within Elvanto. No emails of the person asking the question or the group leader will be shared to ensure privacy between the two.
Here is a link to a new KB article to check out how it all works!
ChMS (Elvanto) NEW - Multiple Volunteer Reminders, Conditional Form Heading/Sub-Headings/Descriptions, and Redirect Countdown After Form Submission
On top of working on our People-Elvanto Sync (our biggest focus right now), our team was still able to get a few smaller updates done Elvanto recently!
Multiple Volunteer Reminders- Instead of only being able to add one reminder for your volunteers who are rostered on to serve, you can now add an unlimited amount using a new blue button in that area as shown below:
Conditional Form Heading/Sub-headings/Descriptions- Building upon our more recent Conditional Form Fields release a couple of months ago, you can now make entire sections of as form conditional by also setting conditions on the headings or description if needed.
Redirect Countdown After Form Submission- Before this update, if you set a website for people to be redirected to after submitting a form, it would without warning redirect to the site. Now, there is a little countdown to let people know they are being redirected and that their form submission was successful.
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the Image Editor within Tithe.ly Media.
Tithe.ly Media's Image Editor is bring powerful, top-notch photo editing and graphic design capabilities to your fingertips without an expensive subscription. This feature is part of the already amazing, Tithe.ly Media which is free for everyone!
Create beautiful graphics and edit your photos for your church website, app, social media and more — get started today!
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the highly anticipated feature that is now available in Tithe.ly Apps (iOS + Android).
Groups + Chat
Tithe.ly Apps has officially launched Groups and Chat within the app.
Get started today by setting up your Groups within Tithe.ly People and activating them to display in your church's Tithe.ly App.
Chat is a feature built into Groups within Apps. Before you can start using Chat you must turn chat on.
Learn more about...
We are excited to announce the update to Tithe.ly Sites Page Headers.
Page Header Customization
Customizing your Tithe.ly Site Headers has never been simpler.
You will notice that the edit controls are similar to the Block editor. Click the 'Edit Header' button found in the bottom right of every header. Make your desired changes in each tab (fonts, background, layout and buttons) and click 'Save' for the changes to take effect.
Learn more about Customizing your Page Headers
- Upgraded recaptcha from v2 to v3.
- Editing of sermon layout 4 block
- Add alert and disabled option of sending newsletter from user with no email.
- Update media modal version to fix new folder bug.
- Launch article/help-block ui changes
- Fixed issue when site with no logo would break maintenance page for guests
We are excited to let you know that we have billing set up for all the Background Checks that you process for your volunteer teams.
Background Checks through our partner Checkr is currently only available in the US, but additional conversations are ongoing to bring Background Checks to Canada, Australia and eventually everywhere. We will announce the moment we have a definitive timeline.
As you process the checks you will be sent an invoice that outlines the specific checks you ran for your volunteers, as well as any additional passthrough fees that your local state or county charges.
You are also able to go into Background Checks in People and view the breakdown of the billing under Billing Details.
First select the person/check you would like to look at.
Then click the name to open up addition details.
At the bottom of the additional details you will see the billing information.
You will also be sent the billing details for the recent Background Checks you have ran. Please note that any pass through fees are specific to your state, city and county and are not something that our team or Checkr controls at all. Any additional information on pass through fees would need to be received from your government office (dmv, sheriff's office, etc) that processed the check and received the additional fees.
Hello Elvanto Users :)
Even with our development team down a person with one out on paternity leave, we have managed to address several bugs this past month!
Here are the bugs that have been addressed:
- Group time showing incorrectly when accepting new group member
- Flow step due date not holding when a due date is the end of the month
- ‘Choose event’ field and any other fields edited on the form causes an error
- Internal server error when adding group reporting fields
- Can’t delete headings/subheadings/description fields on forms
- No notes report uses too much memory for non Super Admins
- Edit multiple services not showing volunteers parallel to rostering area - staying at the top of the page and can’t add them to the roster
- Volunteer scheduling preferences error when using new EMS
- Access permission not working as expected for events (unable to export guest list)
- Dates on built-in fields not exporting correctly via excel and PDF
- Auto-schedule not populating volunteers on accounts with no location
- %updated_by% field in notes - rescheduled note message not working
If you have any issues or questions about bugs, feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.