We are super excited to announce we are accepting customers into our Early Access group for the Layout Editor in Apps.
In your dashboard you should see a new banner:
Click the Join Now button and our Layout Editor will be added to your dashboard.
Check this link out for from quick videos to help you walk through the feature.
Hello Elvanto users!
I am pumped to announce several improvements our team has made to the Group Finder and the Admin Area for Groups!
First I'll start with the smaller tweaks below:
- Bug Fix- We had a bug that was causing an extra " 's group" to be after the group name (ex. "Bethany's Small Group's group"). Now all names displayed for the groups in the Group Finder should reflect what was set in the name field for the group in the Admin area.
- New “Meets Online” Label- Prior to this update, the list view of groups in the Group Finder would either say “No meeting information provided” or “Meets in city” based on the city specified in the address. Now if you enter a Digitial Meeting link on the Edit tab of the group in the Admin area, the group will be labeled as one that “Meets online.”
Now on to the bigger stuff!
New Map Setting- The map now can be hidden by default with a new Group Finder Setting! This also applied to any Group Finder that is embedded, and you can find this setting under your global Group Finder settings.
New Group Capacity Settings- You can now set a capacity that will automatically prevent people from continuing to request to join. Once the capacity is met, the group will still display in the Group Finder as an active group, but the “Request to Join” button will be replaced with “Group at Capacity.”
New Automatic Emails/SMS Settings and Templates
- Group Finder Request Response- Under your Built-in Contact Templates, you’ll now find a new email/SMS template that shows what will automatically be sent to those who request to join a group as a confirmation of their request. You can enable these automatic followups under your global Group Finder settings.
- Automatic Reminders to Attend Group- Before this update, you could only automatically remind leaders to submit attendance, but now you have the option to remind your attendees to come via email/SMS! The templates can be found under your Built-in Contact Templates as “Group Reminder to Attend”, and the setting can be found under your global Group settings. This will only be applied to groups that have been enabled to show in the Member area.
New Pending Request Tab in the Groups Admin Area- Before this update, the requests to join a group lived solely with the designated Group Leader in their email/notifications. Now any person who has the access permission to add people to groups can see who has requested to join, respond to those requests, and even notify the person who requested to join about the decision via email.
I hope all these enhancements really improve your experience of the Group Finder! As always, if you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help in any way we can!
We're excited to announce that there is now an email option included with Follow Ups!
With our latest release, you can choose whether to send automated Follow Ups via text or email. Before, text was the only option offered.
When choosing the email option, you can create the follow-up using a simple email or drag & drop email. This allows greater flexibility and customization for churches as you create the drip sequences for your Follow Ups.
We’re so happy to announce that My Media has been brought into the Tithely Dashboard!
This allows you to easily upload, organize, and view your own content alongside the content you already have access to in your Media account.
Plus, you’ll notice we’ve made a few updates (like showing previews of videos when you hover over them) to make your Media experience even better 🎉
We're happy to announce New Admin Roles!
Prior to this release, Tithely’s Role structure of only allowing a single Primary Admin could cause a bottleneck because there was often only one admin that could take many critical actions on the Dashboard.
Now, there are 3 new account roles allowing an unlimited number of users to access all tools. We’ve also added a new naming convention to give clarity surrounding each role.
- Account Owner:This was previously known as “Primary Admin” and has the same access as the Primary Admin.
- Admin:This is a brand new Role that has access to EVERYTHING the Account Owner (Primary Admin) has access to except for Billing.
- Limited Access:This was previously known as “User” and has the same access functionality.
Learn more in the article:
It’s a pleasure to announce that we’ve added a new way to reset the password for your Church App and Giving Account.
Now, those that forgot or want to update the password for their Giving Account can simply reset it by clicking the “forgot password” link on the Church Apps sign-in page. People that are locked out of Church App features like Groups and Livestream Chat have an easy path to reset their password in case they’ve forgotten it.
Learn more in the article:
We're excited to share our latest release for Tithe.ly People!
People Import Toolis more robust and easier to use than ever before. Beyond allowing churches to import basic contact information into People, now you can also import custom data like allergies, marital status, and other information that your church likes to capture in a person's profile.
With more detailed instructions and additional validation touchpoints throughout the import process - as well as the ability to navigate away from the page during loading times - you'll save time and won't have to worry about disrupting your workflow.
Learn more in the article:
Hello Elvanto users!
We are pleased to announce that Elvanto's Check-in is now compatible with DYMO 550 label printers on PC computers!
Rest assured for those of you who have 450 printers, you will still be able to use those as well, but in light of them being recently discontinued, we wanted to ensure you always have a printer available that works with our system!
Please note: DYMO Connect software is required for the 550 printers, and currently DYMO only supports this software on PCs. As soon as they support this on Macs, we will update accordingly.
With this has come a small update to your settings Check-in Settings. Since 450 and 550 printers use different software, you'll now need to choose the one you have installed in your settings as shown below (it will be defaulted to DYMO Label Software to not disrupt those of you currently using the 450):
If you decided to use both 450 and 550 printers at the same time, there is also a setting in the check-in area itself to select the software on a per-computer basis:
Here also are some helpful, updated articles for all things label printing!
We hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at email@example.com. We are always happy to help!
We’re happy to announce our latest release for the Tithe.ly Church App – Chat Mentions! Take full advantage of this release that’s available on iOS and Android by updating your Church App to the latest version. Here's what's new:
Mention people in group chats
Now, when you @mention someone in a chat, their name shows up in blue and that person gets a notification.
Select your preferred notification settings for mentions
You now have a toggle in settings to leave @mentions notifications turned on even if you choose to turn off all other notifications.
hi Folks - we have added some new features to our Livestream service in the Church App - these are now available in iOS & Android. (You will need to update your Church App to the very latest version to take advantage of these features)
Tithe.ly Chat in Livestreams
While watching Livestreams users now log in with their Tithe.ly giving account to participate in the chat.
Chat includes Leader Moderation
In the dashboard Church Admins can add Moderators/Leaders to moderate the chat.
Access Sermon Notes from within the Livestream
Users can now toggle back and forth from Chat to Livestream without missing any of the Sermon.
Learn more about setting up Livestreams with these features.