Hello Elvanto Users :)
Even with our development team down a person with one out on paternity leave, we have managed to address several bugs this past month!
Here are the bugs that have been addressed:
- Group time showing incorrectly when accepting new group member
- Flow step due date not holding when a due date is the end of the month
- ‘Choose event’ field and any other fields edited on the form causes an error
- Internal server error when adding group reporting fields
- Can’t delete headings/subheadings/description fields on forms
- No notes report uses too much memory for non Super Admins
- Edit multiple services not showing volunteers parallel to rostering area - staying at the top of the page and can’t add them to the roster
- Volunteer scheduling preferences error when using new EMS
- Access permission not working as expected for events (unable to export guest list)
- Dates on built-in fields not exporting correctly via excel and PDF
- Auto-schedule not populating volunteers on accounts with no location
- %updated_by% field in notes - rescheduled note message not working
If you have any issues or questions about bugs, feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.