Bit of a fun week this week, lots of mass manage work being done, but also a number of bugs getting fixed.
Behind the Scenes
Behind the scenes, we've been working on the following areas:
- Finalised backend changes needed to duplicate groups
- Working on the ability to have people flows automatically assign step admins if a person is unassigned
Stay tuned to hear more about these as part of a future update!
We're pleased to announce the following new features have been released this week!
- Ability to mass manage groups in and out of group categories
- Ability to mass manage songs in and out of song categories
We've made some general improvements to the system this week, including:
- Wording for Access permission options for Edit and Export for People Views and Reports have been updated
- Improved code for sending out people flow reminders
- Improved efficiency of saving and editing people flows
In addition to the above news, we also fixed the following bugs:
- Fixed an issue with parents with archived children appearing in reports they should not be appearing in
- Fixed an issue with uploading certain RTF files
- Fixed an issue with duplicating email templates breaking custom from addresses
- Fixed an issue with the age field incorrectly sorting
- Fixed an issue with the people search when adding people to groups
- Fixed a number of issues with autoschedule not handling department scheduling preferences correctly
- Fixed an issue with swap/replace requests sending out too many emails to the reports to people when these requests were accepted
- Fixed an issue with submitting unavailability with the date range ending in the next year