Another 2-week update due to some time off.
To start off with, we've made the following improvements to our existing BETA features:
- Improved Styling and performance of dragging items in our Edit Multiple Services tool.
- Implemented automatic email/sms and push notifications when people are scheduled onto a service in our Edit Multiple Services tool.
We've made some general improvements to the system this week, including:
- Added a link to People Settings when setting up up Grade based Demographic Progression
- Released a brand new UI for submitting unavailability
- For EU customers, implemented changes needed to be SCA compliant with event registration.
- Asset Names no longer appear in the name of events in Member Area Calendar
In addition to the above news, we also fixed the following bugs:
- Fixed an issue with filtering by group category when adding person to a group
- Fixed an issue with people who have access to Settings -> Formatting were unable to navigate to the page
- Fixed an issue with validating email addresses with ' inside them correctly
- Fixed an issue with images not centre aligning in emails correctly