This week saw a few back-end speed improvements in some older areas that were needing some attention.
Behind the Scenes
Behind the scenes, we've been working on the following areas:
- Made improvements to the code that handles sending of automatic anniversary and birthday messages
- Made improvements to the code that handles updating members demographics and school grades
- Almost finalised the backend changes needed for getting Group Messaging into the mobile app
Stay tuned to hear more about these as part of a future update!
We're pleased to announce the following new features have been released this week!
- Added the ability to duplicate emails and letter templates
We've made some general improvements to the system this week, including:
- Introduced a new, more consistent, UI for submitting Unavailability in the Admin and Member area
- Reduced time taken for the system to save changes to People Flows and People Flow Steps
- Reduced time taken for the system to process attempting to schedule service teams onto a service
In addition to the above news, we also fixed the following bugs:
- Fixed an issue where the password requirements message always mentioned needing upper/lowercase and alpha-numeric characters
- Fixed an issue with V1 API calendar/events/getAll endpoint encoding Service Description HTML incorrectly
- Fixed an issue with Replace requests that were already accepted would not inform people trying to accept them correctly
- Fixed an issue with email content not being centre aligned correctly