Quieter week this week for ChMS, but still some things to report on.
As always, we made some general improvements that should help everyone out.
- Made some improvements to Admin Side check-in that should speed up individual check-ins by up to 30%
- Improved display of the Registerbutton for Calendar Events on Mobile devices
As well as continuing to work on improved functionality for the new People system, we fixed a few issues that were raised with us.
- Fixed an issue where it was constantly giving you a message saying you had no access, when you did have access
- Improved the layout of fields, if the Name and/or Photo fields weren't included in the fields to display.
- Fixed an issue with song files for songs with / \ or ' in the file name.
- Fixed an issue with the mobile app displaying the wrong service time in the list of service requests
- Fixed an issue with locked down users creating multiple "Default Calendars" when they created new events