This week we have been re-organising our Dev team a little bit, and starting to tie up some loose ends on projects we've been working on the past few months.
Behind the Scenes
Behind the scenes, we've been working on the following areas:
- Continued working on getting Service Plans into Edit Multiple Services BETA
- Most of the backend changes needed to introduce Group Messaging to the Mobile App have been completed now as well
Stay tuned to hear more about these as part of a future update!
We're pleased to announce the following new features have been released this week!
- Added a setting to have the map shown in events disabled by default
We've made some general improvements to the system this week, including:
- Made improvements to searching for people in admin area check-in to help prevent slow searches
- Improved code for sending out automated Volunteer Follow Up and Service Reminder notifications
In addition to the above news, we also fixed the following bugs:
- Fixed an issue with the wrong people category name appearing on screen when deleting an individual people category
- Fixed an issue that prevented some accounts from being able to submit unavailabilities