Hello Elvanto Users!
Our team was able to tackle several bugs this past month!
All of the following bugs are now fixed!
- Demographic progression was not saving for development-based demographics
- Assets was not hiding some with location lockdown
- Group roster was showing the same profile twice after merging duplicates
- Selecting a payment method was not allowing the Batches report to run correctly
- Custom fields: Checkboxes (can select many) was not logging correctly
- Transaction amount not showing when exporting a standard report to a PDF
- Errors were given when approving submissions while ‘disable invoices and tickets’ was selected
- Unable to access ‘activity’ or ‘volunteering’ tabs when locked down to demographics
- ' appearing in the form titles with apostrophes
- Declining roster request wasn’t notifying the ‘reports to’ for the department
- Error when automatically checking for conflicts when rostering for services (both single and EMS)
As always, if you have any questions or think you may be experiencing a bug in the system for our team to fix, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details (with screenshots or screen recordings, please :).
Our small but mighty team is always happy to help!